For the use of certain cookies your permission is required. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. Types of cookies and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: these allow the website to function better and be more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we save your login details or what you put in your shopping basket
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is generated, on subsequent visits the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is used only for statistical purposes. The following data can be collected, such as which pages you have viewed, how long you stayed on a particular page and at which page you left the site.
4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser..
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can at all times easily block and delete cookies yourself via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. For this option, see the help function of your browser. Deleting cookies in your browser can have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. Consult the help function of your browser if necessary.
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adjusted at any time due to ongoing developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please read this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
If you have any questions and/or comments please contact email@example.com